Our Human Resource blogs and articles are designed to give you up to date access to current information and issues
20 Perks and Benefits Offered by Top CompaniesPosted on by Angela Rhodes
How are you planning to incentivise and motivate your team in 2020? Here’s a list of some of our favourites from a survey by Glassdoor last year – of course, some are more practical for the small business than others!
- A welcome bonus of £5,000 plus a gift of £500 each year
- An all-expenses-paid company holiday for all employees
- £1,400 for travel abroad
- Employee discounts at the local pub and a beauty salon.
- Full pay for five days per year to enable employees to volunteer in the community.
- A Christmas party for employees’ children
- A wine club providing employees with discounted wine delivered to their home each month
- Free food – Bacon Thursday, Hot Food Friday, healthy snacks and free drinks including soft drinks, beers on tap and coffee
- A villa in Italy for use by employees whenever they want
- Unlimited holiday time and unmonitored flexitime so employees take the time off that they need
- On-site child daycare facility
- Extra day off for each employee’s birthday
- GP and dentist on site
- On site swimming pool, gym, tennis court and football pitch
- Four-week sabbatical for every four years of service
- 40% discount off company products
- Christmas shopping day
- Free staff restaurant
- Free bicycle repairs at the office to encourage employees to cycle to work and keep fit
- Hire a cinema each year with a free film showing to all employees and their families
Don’t forget too that whilst perks and benefits are a good way to entice employees to join the company, it’s vital to ensure employee job satisfaction throughout their employment.
< Go back