Our Human Resource blogs and articles are designed to give you up to date access to current information and issues
Six Benefits of employing a ReservistPosted on by Angela Rhodes
Reservists are given rigorous training to develop key skills which form not only the foundations of an invaluable reservist but also an invaluable employee.
- Free world-class training provided for your employees – core skills are developed which are also valuable in business such as self-confidence, determination, teamwork, problem solving, leadership, ability to work under pressure.
- Training in transferable skills at all levels including communications and IT, language skills, LGV licences, first aid, catering, health and safety and personnel management all add value.
- Individuals have exceptional team spirit with the ability to lead and follow and acquire a variety of qualities that every employer looks for such as commitment, respect, integrity and discipline.
- Reservist employees are generally very fit, have a positive outlook and a can-do attitude.
- Ability to align some of the Company’s Corporate Social Responsibility objectives in support of Defence.
- Employer Recognition Scheme awards are available which raise the Company’s profile, giving a positive impact on recruitment and retention of staff.
< Go back