Our Human Resource blogs and articles are designed to give you up to date access to current information and issues
2018 Autumn Budget: Confirmed Wage IncreasesPosted on by Angela Rhodes
The Chancellor announced the increases to the National Living and National Minimum Wage during his Autumn Budget.
The new pay rates detailed below will take effect in April 2019.
- National Living Wage (workers aged 25+) – from £7.83 to £8.21 per hour
- National Minimum Wage rates:
- Workers aged 21-24 – from £7.38 to £7.70 per hour
- Workers aged 18-20 – from £5.90 to £6.15 per hour
- Workers aged 16-17 – from £4.20 to £4.35 per hour
- Apprentice rate – from £3.70 to £3.90 per hour
< Go back